FAQ’s 2019-12-02T15:20:34+00:00
How do I change my address? 2019-12-02T01:43:35+00:00

To update your address, execute the Address Change Form and return to the Division Order Department.

What are the OK deductions on my check? 2019-12-02T01:42:55+00:00

For producing wells in Oklahoma, companies are required to withhold tax from non-residents. The tax that is withheld is sent to the state on your behalf. You must file an OK state income tax return to be eligible for a refund.

What is backup withholding, and why was it taken out of my check? 2019-12-02T01:42:40+00:00

We are required by the IRS to provide a correct tax ID number for your account. If we do not have it, we are required to withhold taxes on your behalf until this is corrected. Please execute the attached W9 form and return it to the Division Order Department at 14000 Quail Springs Parkway, Suite 2200, Oklahoma City, OK 73134, by fax to 405-463-5482 , or by email to divisionorders@cheypet.com.

When will I receive my 1099? 2019-12-02T01:42:00+00:00

All 1099s are mailed by January 31 of the calendar year following the year of distribution. Contact the 1099 Hotline at 405-463-5484 for more information.

How do I replace a lost, stolen or stale dated check? 2019-12-02T01:41:44+00:00

Please contact the Royalty Hotline at 405-463-5420 to void a lost or stolen check. If you have a stale dated check (older than 180 days), please mail it to the Revenue Department. In both cases, the voided amount will be added to your next check. Contact the Royalty Hotline at royaltyrelations@cheypet.com or 405-463-5420 for more information.

When is my check mailed? 2019-12-02T01:41:17+00:00

All checks are mailed by the 20th calendar day of the month. If the 20th falls on a weekend or a holiday, your check will be mailed on the next business day.

Why haven’t I received my check? 2019-12-02T01:39:43+00:00

The most common reason is that your account has not reached the $100 minimum balance required to issue a check. All outstanding balances greater than $10 will be paid annually by December. You may also have an outdated address on file. To update your address, execute the Address Change Form and return to the Division Order Department.

How much is my check going to be this month? 2019-12-02T01:37:08+00:00

Check amounts depend on well production and pricing, which cannot be accurately predicted. If you receive your check and have a question regarding it, please contact ownerrelations@cheypet.com or 405-463-5420.

Can I set up direct deposit? 2019-12-02T01:36:44+00:00

At this time, Cheyenne does not have the ability to set up and pay royalty owners through direct deposit.